What documents do I need to submit for onboarding on GiveIndia?
Modified on: Fri, 28 Aug, 2020 at 1:37 PM
All NGOs are required to share the following documents:
- Registration certificate for your organisation
- 12A Certificate issued to your organization
- PAN card
- Annual Report along with auditor’s report for the last year
- Income Tax Return Acknowledgment for the previous year
- Tax exemption certificate, if any, issued to your organisation (80G/35AC etc.)
- International Grant/Fund receiving approval letter as per the law of the land by a Government/State agency (e.g. FCRA for Indian organizations)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.